UK Regional Roadshow 2016
The Department of Economic Development will soon be rolling out its UK Regional Strategy for 2016 following on from the success of our 2015 UK Regional Roadshow.
With business links spread across different sectors and regions of the United Kingdom the Department wishes to maximise the potential of the diverse opportunities these regions hold. The key regional locations are Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Leeds, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol and Newcastle.
The key objectives of the strategy are:
- to create opportunities for new start-up creation within the Isle of Man and business relocation via the UK regions
- be the allocation of choice for those individuals looking to relocate from the UK
- to showcase the Island as an international business centre of excellence for the UK
- to help the creation of FDI into the UK regions
- to deliver on targets in line with the Department’s Vision 2020 economic strategy
How can you get involved?
The Department is working in partnership with industry colleagues on the programme and welcomes support from those with a similar strategy for next year.
If you would like to assist your business by staging events in UK regions, please contact Paul Maddocks, Business Development Manager for UK Regions who is implementing the strategy.
For more information and to keep up to date with planned visits and events in your region view our events section.