The Isle of Man is welcoming an increasing number of high value residents attracted by the safe and close community, business-friendly environment and a society that is open to new people (both EEA and non EEA nationals), new ideas and new investment.
With space to breathe and room to grow in this beautiful Island, the Island is home to many entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals who have decided to relocate both their families and business operations.
They enjoy the uniqueness of the Isle of Man’s history and culture but at the same time feel reassured by the familiarity of being part of a close community within the British Isles.
They also enjoy the benefit that is the uncomplicated, discreet nature of the lifestyle; very low crime rates, no restrictions on purchasing property and land; and all within an economy that has been growing healthily for 30 years.
And of course, they also benefit from the Island's simple tax regime.
The Department for Enterprise can assist with any enquiry from interested parties and can offer a dedicated Business Development Manager to advise and assist with relocation.
Simple tax regime
- Personal tax liability capped at £125,000 per annum
- Top rate of personal tax is 20%
- No capital gains or inheritance tax
- No residency restrictions or stamp duty
Property and Infrastructure
- Diverse range of high quality property to choose from with no purchasing restrictions
- Land availability
- Assistance with Planning applications from a dedicated Relocation Manager
- World-class telecommunications infrastructure
Quality of Life
- Lowest crime rate in British Isles
- Broad range of restaurants and leisure facilities
- High quality health care operated on an NHS style basis
- Excellent education system with both public and private schools
- 100 miles of coastline and a place of great natural beauty
Excellent Transport Links
- Well Connected Infrastructure
- Private Jet Terminal
- Over 100 flights a week to London, Liverpool and Manchester
- Daily ferries to ports in NW England