Isle of Man Digital Currency
Based on its superior technical infrastructure and thriving eBusiness industry, the Isle of Man is fast becoming a popular centre for digital currency businesses. The Isle of Man has a priority of keeping crime out and protecting the individual.
Why choose Isle of Man for Crypto Currency?
- Well-established existing digital business ecosystem/community
- First mover jurisdiction advantage
- Regulation/compliance specifically designed to accelerate Crypto Currency industry growth
- Crypto Currency cluster expertise in the Isle of Man (legal/ tax/ technical)
- Commercial opportunities emerging from the convergence of e-Gaming and Crypto Currency
- World-class telecoms inter connectivity, bandwidth and choice of Tier 3 certified Data Centres
- Financial grant assistance available on up to 40% capital expenditure (on successful application)
- Competitive tax regime (neutral corporate tax regime) (no tax on capital gains or Dividends)
- Access to professional services firms experienced in digital and e-Business
The Isle of Man has established regulatory and fiscal control processes and procedures to allow blockchain businesses to establish on the Island and thrive. The Isle of Man introduced anti-money laundering regulation for digital currencies and was the first jurisdiction to do so.
Our approach to digital currencies has resulted in a clustering effect, attracting both industry participants and their supporting technical ecosystem.
The Digital Currency Team
In the Department of Economic Development, the Digital Currency team’s objective is to support new businesses with practical support and a high quality service delivered in a timely manner.
The team can introduce you to an extensive network of local service providers and advisors that have a wealth of experience and expertise that can help you set up your business quickly, cost-efficiently and successfully. They will then support you to help grow your business on the Isle of Man.
They will also assist with immigration and work permit applications, so when it comes to employing your work force they can help ensure you get the right people in the right jobs at the right time.