Isle of Man e-Gaming Sector
The Isle of Man has a world-class reputation as an e-Gaming jurisdiction whose priority is:
- Keeping gambling crime free
- Protecting the young and vulnerable
- Ensuring that the facilities offered by licensed operators are fair and that players receive their true winnings
The Island is ‘White listed’ by the UK and the OECD respectively for e-Gaming and tax co-operation purposes.
e-Gaming businesses in any jurisdiction also require an excellent source of advisers and service providers so it is reassuring to know that the Island benefits from excellent legal, accountancy and fiduciary firms with direct experience in gaming.
The Island has an advanced telecommunications infrastructure with leading-edge fixed and mobile telecoms networks and highly resilient bandwidth connectivity delivered through outstanding data centres offering gaming specific expertise and industry leading DDOS mitigation solutions.
e-Gaming Development Team
The e-Gaming team's goal is to support licence applications with strategic counsel, practical support and a high quality service delivered in a timely manner. They will support and guide you through the process of applying for a gambling licence and help you to establish and grow your business on the Isle of Man.
The team can introduce you to an extensive network of local service providers and advisors that have a wealth of experience and expertise in the e-Gaming sector and who can help you set up your business quickly, cost-efficiently and successfully.
When it comes to employing your work force, the team can also help with immigration and work permit applications to help ensure that you get the right people in the right jobs at the right time.
The benefits of establishing your e-Gaming business on the Isle of Man
- White-listed by the UK Gambling Commission allowing Isle of Man licensees to advertise to the UK market
- Low betting duty of between 1.5% and 0.1%, on gross profit
- World-class infrastructure, bandwidth and power resilience coupled with excellent data hosting facilities
- An extensive clustering of service providers / advisors and peripheral activities such as marketing, software and IT providers with experience in e-Gaming business on your doorstep
- Supportive legislation making the Isle of Man an ideal location for disaster recovery.
- Consumer focussed regulation and player protection
- A simple application process typically 10 -12 week
- A qualified work-force
- Political stability