Isle of Man Yacht Administration
The Isle of Man is a Red Ensign jurisdiction at the forefront of yacht registration and administration. It is an international centre of maritime excellence where yacht professionals cover a diverse range of disciplines and are well known for providing the highest level of service to owners, managers, crew, builders, and others involved in this global industry.
Why choose Isle of Man for Yacht Administration?
- Maritime centre of excellence
- Expertise on Island in a range of yacht related and maritime disciplines
- Easy access to world class registry for commercial super yachts and pleasure yachts
- Red Ensign jurisdiction
- Large Yacht Code expertise and compliance
- Full political support for yachting and yacht-related business
- Pro-active Manx Yacht Forum working in partnership with the government to promote and grow the yacht sector
- Corporate tax zero-rated for yacht business
- VAT linked with UK to provide tax solutions for commercial yachts
- World class telecoms and power infrastructures
- Excellent travel links to UK and Ireland for onward international connections
They recognise that offering quality is paramount and strive to provide tailored solutions which are attractive to clients but which are also compliant with the relevant rules and regulations.