Clean Tech and Energy
25 January 2018
ISLEXPO 2018 continues to receive dedicated industry support
17 January 2018
Berge Bulk Ship named in honour of the Isle of Man
02 February 2018
Open your mind to the possibilities of crypto
23 November 2017
What is driving change in FinTech? The Fin or the Tech?
24 February 2017
I have just returned from a hectic schedule at ICE, one of the biggest e-Gaming summits in the world. ICE 2017 brought together a collection of the world’s top firms and jurisdictions to share ideas, learn from one another, make new connections and ultimately develop new business opportunities.
The Isle of Man is one of the top centres for e-Gaming in the world and attendance at shows such as this one form a key part of our strategy to promote the jurisdiction.
This year ICE also provided a fantastic opportunity for us to gather focused media attention, particularly around important new regulatory announcements. Working with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission announced changes to the Isle of Man’s licensing structure.
So far, the press response has been phenomenal with the positive coverage in both digital and print publications. We engaged with industry throughout the process of making these changes and the anecdotal feedback I continue to receive from industry following their announcement proves that they are exactly what the sector needs.
Take a look below for a selection of our top online coverage.
• Gambling Insider: Regulation revamp on the Isle of Man [page 3]
• SBC News: Isle of Man GSC announces changes to e-Gaming licensing structure
• Casino Guardian: Isle of Man's GSC to Implement Licensing Structure Amendments
• A-Z Online Casinos: Isle of Man Announces Changes to its licensing structure
• The Daily Payoff: Changes to e-Gaming Licences in the Isle of Man
• Casino Nation: Changes to e-Gaming Licences in the Isle of Man
• CalvinAyre: Changes to e-Gaming Licences in the Isle of Man
• Online Casino Reports: Isle of Man Encourages iGaming Development with New Licensing Changes
• eGaming Review: e-Gaming industry predictions for 2017 – part 9
• Yogonet - The regulatory landscape of eGaming is maturing
The Isle of Man has a great e-Gaming offering. We are the jurisdiction of choice for companies looking to solidify their global presence with efficient regulation and a strong and supportive industry. Long may this continue!
Find out more about e-Gaming in the Isle of Man.